Instagram is a visual sharing platform that has gained immense popularity in a short time due to its usefulness and effectiveness as a marketing tool. However, on this platform the traditional ads are no more important as it was a couple of years back. Over time, these ads have been overwhelmingly overtaken by the influencer sponsorships of Instagram and its different collaborations.
You can check out the power of these influencer sponsorships and how aggressively it has taken over when you scroll down your Instagram feed. You will see that there are several such influencer sponsored posts on your page.
Based on that, it points out to one thing: it is more effective and sensible to put more focus on the influencers. In fact, Instagram itself is now putting more emphasis on its most powerful users, the influencers.
It is for this reason, this platform has recently rolled out its new feature, the Creator account. This is an account that is:
- Exclusively for the Instagram influencers to use
- This new type of account will enable the influencers to access all those features that are very much similar to those features that are associated with the Instagram business account and
- It will help them grow to their brands and reach out to more and more people more effectively.
The end result of it is that it will extend the reach of the brands and make their product more accessible to a large number of audiences, target and beyond. This will in turn help the Instagram influencers get free Instagram likes, raise the number of traffic towards a site they are working for which is the most crucial aspect for increasing conversion, sales volumes and business profits.
About Instagram creator account
The new Instagram Creator account are simply not for the typical fashion and fitness Instagram influencers to use, as you may tend to think. The Instagram Creator account can also be very useful for other people such as:
- The bloggers
- The entrepreneurs
- The artists
- The musicians and more.
It will help them all just as it helps the influencers to grow their following, get more likes and comments, create a better brand awareness and increase the engagement that will further generate sales.
All these sounds really good of course. However, there is a specific question that still remains. This is whether or not you should make the switch from your Personal Instagram account to a Business Instagram account to use the Instagram Creator account? Well, before looking for the answer to this specific question, there are a few other things that you should know for the start.
Availability of the account
In order to make the new Instagram Creator account right you will first need to make an informed decision for yourself. You will for this need to know whether or not this Instagram Creator account is even available to you in the first place. It may not be.
- This is because as off now this Instagram Creator account is available only to the Instagram influencers, that too only to those influencers who have a fan following of at least 10,000 Instagram users.
- Moreover, even if the account is available to you, assuming that you are such an influencing influencer, in order to use the Instagram Creator account, you will need to have your Instagram account connected to a Facebook Business page.
Therefore, if you do not have enough follower count as per the least required limit you will first need to work towards increasing it and then have your Instagram account connected to the Facebook business page if you have not already to use then Instagram Creator account.
Flexible profile controls
With the new InstagramCreator account the platform promises that you will have more flexible controls to manage the profiles. This means that:
- You can choose any new category for your profile from blogger, entrepreneur, musician, author and so on
- You do not have to use the one connected to your Facebook business page
- You have the option to toggle your category
- You can also have contact info on and off.
However, the downside of this Creator account, if you consider it to be a downside really that is, is that you cannot turn one off and leave the other one. If you want to use the Creator account right and in the best possible way it is all or nothing!
In addition to that, this new Creator account will not offer any extra action buttons that you commonly have with any Instagram Business account such as “Book Now.” Therefore, this may not be the best option for you to use if you are really keen on capturing more leads on your Instagram profile.
The growth tools
The growth tools are one of the biggest features of the InstagramCreator account. These new tools of this new account will allow the influencers to get more and better insights and data regarding the users. This will help them to grow the number of followers and at the same time widen their reach.
For example, the Business accounts on Instagram will help you to see only the overall growth of your followers for the week but on the contrary the new Instagram Creator account you will get easy access to the data regarding the number of follows and unfollows on a daily basis.
This unique feature will be extremely helpful for the influencers to see whether or not the contents that they are and have been posting are working for them or against them. In addition to that you will also get useful info regarding:
- The exact time when your followers are active and online
- The extent of your reach
- The rate of the engagement of the users with your brand
- The demographics of the users such as their age, gender and location and more.
That is not all! In the very near future you may be able to access such metrics right from your desktop making things all the more effective and easier for you.
Author Bio –
Kristen Smith has been working on the importance of social media in marketing with thousands of real Instagram followers for her postings.