Chaga mushroom parasitizes on birches. It grows out of a small dispute and eventually acquires impressive dimensions. All this time, the body of the fungus absorbs the beneficial substances present in the tree on which it develops. This is a miracle of nature with unique properties.
Once this mushroom cured Vladimir Monomakh of a lip tumor. That is why since then, a chaga has been used for prostate diseases.
Chaga is a shapeless growth with a fairly dense structure of a dark gray, chocolate or graphite shade.
The healing properties of the fungus:
- Chaga Mushroom has a general strengthening effect on the cardiovascular and immune systems. This is due to the content of mineral salts in the composition of the fungus, as well as zinc, barium, silver, iron, copper, manganese and sodium;
- The mushroom is known for its antitumor and decongestant effect. It is of great value in the treatment of diseases of the male urinary and reproductive systems. Chaga is used for prostatitis and prostate adenoma. It is believed that the fungus contains the components necessary for restoring the functions of the reproductive system. Reception of funds based on chaga improves spermatogenesis, eliminates pain in the prostate;
- The composition of the fungus contains acids such as oxalic, formic and acetic. They help cleanse the body of toxins. Due to agaricic acid and humic substances, blood vessels are cleared of cholesterol;
- Chaga has an antiseptic effect. With regular use of this product, intestinal motility improves;
- Get rid of wounds, suppurations, ulcers can be due to volatile, contained in the fungus;
- Chaga preparations should be taken in older men to improve the protective functions of the body.
Funds based on wood mushroom are considered absolutely safe. When used correctly, they do not cause side effects and allergic reactions.
You can combine the use of natural preparations with microclysters that positively affect the prostate.
To prepare a healing product, chaga should be crushed. This is rather difficult because the fungus can be hard.
In this case, it must be completely immersed in warm water and left until completely softened. Then chop the mass.
Microclysters can be made from the liquid remaining after soaking.
On the basis of the mushroom, you can make various decoctions, tinctures and infusions. Another chaga is used as a component for mixtures of healing compounds.
A few medical recipes from the mushroom:
- For the preparation of the usual infusion, you need to take one glass of the crushed mass of chaga and pour it with two liters of boiled water. Leave on for 48 hours. Drink 350 ml three times a day. During the treatment of prostatitis, it is recommended to follow a milk diet. In addition to therapy, microclysters can be done;
- You need to take 50 g of chopped birch Chaga, 25 g of Chaga mushroom, and 30 g of celandine. Mix all the ingredients. Take a spoonful of the mixture and brew it in a thermos of 700 ml of hot water. Leave to insist for three hours. Use the drug in a glass three times a day;
- In a liter of boiling water, brew 100 g of dry Chaga. Insist for four hours. Filter the liquid. Then pour the infusion into a glass dish and insist for another five days. The resulting drug should be drunk a cup one hour before meals four times a day;
- Alcohol tincture of birch mushroom. The recipe is useful in that the prepared preparation can be stored in the refrigerator for a long time. It can be taken as needed. To prepare the tincture, you need to carefully grind the mushroom and pour it with vodka. For 500 g of chaga, 500 ml of alcohol is taken. It is necessary to insist a remedy for at least nineteen days. Strain the drug thoroughly. Take the drug in a teaspoon before meals three times a day. The duration of treatment is nine days. After a break of 14 days, therapy can be resumed.
To treat prostate adenoma, you can prepare a therapeutic infusion. To prepare the infusion, you should take 60 g of chopped mushroom, 35 g of yarrow herb, 35g of calamus rhizomes.
Mix all the ingredients. Take 30 g of the mixture and brew it with 350 ml of warm water. Insist for one hour. Drink half a cup three times a day.
To prepare the infusion, you need to fill the birch mushroom with pre-purified water and insist for four hours.
Next, soft pieces of Chaga mushroom should be passed through a meat grinder. Pour the crushed product completely with water and leave overnight.
Then the liquid should be drained into a separate container and add water here, in which the chaga was infused at the very beginning. Store the mixture for three days. Take one glass three times a day.
To defeat sexual impotence, you should use such an effective infusion:
- Take about 25 g of fruits of the anchor and 300 ml of the infusion of chaga.
- Pour the fruits with boiling infusion and mix thoroughly the resulting mixture. Put the drink to cool in a cool place.
- Take the infusion before or after a meal.